Sunday, November 26, 2006

11/25/06









So I am insomniac, what can I say? I figured I should put another posting with new photos.



It was really nice to have everyone from my family together for our first unofficial family reunion. Nice to have everyone together just because, rather than the usual reasons.....Here is the most recent (if not only) photo of all Clyde's grandkids in one - minus the one on the way, CONGRATULATIONS to Tom & Tammi, who are expecting another baby in spring/summer 2007!!! Also, you will see me with my brothers & sister, as well as all of us with our spouses.

Safe trip to Api & Amanda, who have to fly back to Florida on 11/26 at 12pm Phx time. (sniff, sniff).

Much love & aloha to you all!

Always, Sara

2 comments:

Choc said...

This being a lazy Sunday, I will let my daughter's entry suffice as the post for 11/26/06...

Choc said...

silly dad, this was titled 11/25, because that's when the pics were taken.