Thursday, November 16, 2006

Higa-Peeples/Lynck

Okay, this is another generation Higa-Matsumoto's:

I am Sara Lynck, born Arisara S. Higa to Clyde & Tomi

I grew up on Sequoia Dr, the only house I can remember, in Phoenix with my older sister, Ying, and older brothers, Tom & Api. I still talk with my best friend, Cindy from that neighborhood.

My daughter Mikela, and my son Kobi lost their father, Carl Peeples in a car accident January 1997.

I married James in December 1999, and we added Stepheney and Jake to our family (Or they added us to theirs, depending on the view). Megan is our youngest, together. She likes to remind everyone that we have the same birthday by telling them how old we BOTH will be!

We live in AZ, in a 2-story house with too many cats, a dog, a snake, a turtle, and a few fish. This is another generation of bowlers, and Grandpa Choc is happy to take the kids to the bowling alley to knock down some pins.....

I hope to hear from more of the family, maybe this will be a fun way to help us to keep in touch...

Much love & aloha,
Always,
Sara

1 comment:

Choc said...

WELCOME, Arisara, My Daughter!