Saturday, November 25, 2006

Family Links Started

I started bowling again last night. Got through it okay with my one-step approach. Averaged 148 for the night but my team won all 4 points. The other team decided not to show up because they heard I was starting up again -- are you kidding? Of course! With so many people being away for the Thanksgiving weekend, less than half the league showed up, that's why I decided to bowl. The ankle got a little uncomfortable in the middle of the second game; but, after getting home and taking it easy, it feels okay this morning. The same as any exercise routine, it takes getting used to. My arm felt like it was going to be rubbery this morning, too, but it doesn't feel that bad. I will survive!

Started a new feature today, "Family Links". When talking to Tammi on Thanksgiving, I got the better idea of linking already existing websites to ours while still giving everyone the option to post on this one. More bettah, eh? One sharp Okinawan here. No take too long to catch on to tings when the mind start going.

No comments: